I love all of the pictures and you have definately been busy updating your blog!! You guys are doing so awesome and your kids are a perfect example of that. That baby is a blonde like Tessa and Emma and kinda Mindy:)Good luck, luv ya!
I loved seeing all of your darling pictures. Your baby is beautiful. Congratulations to you all. I'm still pondering #5. I'll get there I'm sure. Glad to see that you are having a fun end of summer and that the kiddies are all ready for school. Good timing on the new baby/mom needing the house quiet/late nights with baby thing! Love ya! Jen
He is so sweet-- and it was fun for our kids to see your kids. Tessa looks older-- very big sisterish! (there's nothing like a baby to make your "baby" look older, eh? Hope all is going well.
Hey Mindy! congrats on your baby! You have 5?! I was scared to have #2! Is that normal? Maybe you were too. I'm happy to catch up on your life and see how wonderful life has treated you! Congrats on your beautiful family and of COURSE you new W/D. He went all out, huh! What a great husband. He knew you didn't want to bend over anymore into that dryer.
Take care of yourself and keep updating so I can see what is going on in your life! love...Beth (Peless) Potter...your old roommate from Ricks!!!
Hey Mind! So, I lost your email address. I accidentally erased the email you had sent to me. IF you have mine, email me back so we can keep in touch! I don't know if you have the link to my blog either... Anyways, my email is francissasha@yahoo.com. Congrats on your beautiful baby Ian! Can't wait to meet him! Love you!
Hey, I'm glad that you found me. You have such a cute family, and what a sweet new baby. How is it to be the mother of 5? It was so good to see you when you were here. You looked great!
12 comments:
congrats! He is adorable!
I love all of the pictures and you have definately been busy updating your blog!! You guys are doing so awesome and your kids are a perfect example of that. That baby is a blonde like Tessa and Emma and kinda Mindy:)Good luck,
luv ya!
I loved seeing all of your darling pictures. Your baby is beautiful. Congratulations to you all. I'm still pondering #5. I'll get there I'm sure. Glad to see that you are having a fun end of summer and that the kiddies are all ready for school. Good timing on the new baby/mom needing the house quiet/late nights with baby thing! Love ya! Jen
He is so sweet-- and it was fun for our kids to see your kids. Tessa looks older-- very big sisterish! (there's nothing like a baby to make your "baby" look older, eh?
Hope all is going well.
Loving your blog!
Glad that you have added to your blog...since it has been two months. Ian looks so cute. Can't wait to meet him. Congrats on the new W/D.
If you can't you tell Ryan grew up in the 80's just check the song list. Those songs bring back some great Junior High memories.
Hey Mindy! congrats on your baby! You have 5?! I was scared to have #2! Is that normal? Maybe you were too. I'm happy to catch up on your life and see how wonderful life has treated you! Congrats on your beautiful family and of COURSE you new W/D. He went all out, huh! What a great husband. He knew you didn't want to bend over anymore into that dryer.
Take care of yourself and keep updating so I can see what is going on in your life!
love...Beth (Peless) Potter...your old roommate from Ricks!!!
He is precious! Congrats Larson Family :)
Hey Mind!
So, I lost your email address. I accidentally erased the email you had sent to me. IF you have mine, email me back so we can keep in touch! I don't know if you have the link to my blog either... Anyways, my email is francissasha@yahoo.com. Congrats on your beautiful baby Ian! Can't wait to meet him! Love you!
Mindy-
I know I'm a month behind, but better late than never...RIGHT????
Your family is so cute. Ian is a precious little boy. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your little one!
Hey, I'm glad that you found me. You have such a cute family, and what a sweet new baby. How is it to be the mother of 5? It was so good to see you when you were here. You looked great!
Congrats on the new baby!! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment