Saturday, January 3, 2009

Giddy Up Ian!




Ian is growing like a weed. He is so fun and cute. He is starting to roll from his tummy to his back. The other day Tessa was watching him and decided to get on him and take a ride. Ian didn't mind much until she bounced right on him. OUCH!


6 comments:

The Swensons said...

How cute! I loved reading the posts. I am so glad we were able to stop by and visit. My kids loved the snow too! Have a great New Year. We miss you!

Holly said...

He is a doll. (and I love that airplane blanket-- so cute!)

Steve R said...

Mindy....I went to check out Ryans Iraq blog and my invite has expired.. should I take the hint?

Morgan said...

Mindy, I love seeing updates of you guys!!! You look great and the kids looks great! :)

Kim and Joe said...

he is so very cute. And Tressa is so big too. I't is amazing how fast they grow

Diamond in the Rough said...

Mindy- your kids are so darling. I found your blog on Jamie's. It's been a long time since I've talked to you. I can't believe how tall Max is. Time flies. Hope all is going well with you and your family.

--Joleen Haag