Sunday, June 21, 2009

Come and get it!!!!!

Dinner time at the Larson's is a time of great joy and anticipation. Here is a glimpse of Ian between the ever present Ranch dressing and the jug-o-lemonade.

Max is 4 1/2 and is really growin' like a weed. Doesn't look like a little boy any more does he?
Emma always performs well at the dinner table....no vegetable is safe!
Kimbyl has developed selective tastes as of late. Its always fun to cajole and press her to eat the two single pieces of lettuce that constitute her "salad".
This is where Tessa usually can be found...running around. "Young lady get back up on your chair this second!....Tessa I mean it!.....Tessa, put down Frodo!.....Agggghhhhhhh."

5 comments:

Robertsons said...

its a cute photo of the little man!

Holly said...

Ahh!! love it-- your blog is such a super fun surprise when there are posts-- (I guess that doesn't say much about the pace of my life-- that I get so worked up over your posts-- but what can I say? I love it and I miss yoU!)

Max looks more and more like Emma to me esp in this picture of him--

Kimbyl looks older-- and a lot like the malibu Barbie I had as a girl! The boys are going to beat down your door when she turns 16.

Love Ian-- what a fun chunk!

And miss Tessa- her bob is so cute-- she's such a sweetheart--- I wish we lived closer so she and Avery could pal around together.

Hang in there with that crazy desert heat!

Diamond in the Rough said...

Your kids are growing so fast :) they are super cute!!

--Joleen H.

Kim and Joe said...

I can't believe how big Max is!! It is true he doesn't look like a little boy anymore.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your children are growing so fast! We barely recognize Kimbyl and Max!
Hope yall are doing alright.